Charity Number 1148519
• We are open for 38 weeks of the year, from 9am -
• Hourly rate is £5.25 (from September 2017)
• There is a booking fee of £15 to secure your place, cover administration costs and provide your child with a book bag.
• Children are funded from after the term they turn 3 (January -
• Funding means you get 15 hours a week free, funded by the government for 38 weeks per year.
• Once your child is of eligible age you will be given a form from East Sussex County via your child’s book bag, 3 times a year to complete and claim funding. Some 3 and 4 year olds are eligible to also receive Pupil Premium to support their education and development (please ask for details)
• Some 2 year old children are also eligible for EYEE funding. Please call ESCC 03456080192 for further information or ask in the office.
• Our EYEE offer runs from 9.30 -
rate outside of those times, in line with our session times. We appreciate that
EYEE can be confusing so please refer to our Fee Policy for further information.
• Childcare vouchers are accepted -
• Invoices will be issued approximately in week 2 of each term (6 times per year).
• Please pay promptly as we are a not ‘for profit’ charity but do have to cover our costs.
• If you have any questions regarding fees please speak to Sandra.
(This form will be given to you when you make your initial visit or just before your child is due to start at Rotherfield Village Pre-
To download our PROSPECTUS
(also known as our Information Pack) please click here (PDF File)
LAST UPDATED MAY 2016